What is the Mt. Baldy Study Club?
The Inland Empires’ distinguished individual dental practitioners committed to achieving comprehensive clinical excellence through inter-disciplinary collaboration and continuing education.
- Celebrating 20 years of consistent excellence in Healthcare Collaboration in the I.E.
- An affiliate of the Seattle Study Club (SSC), a national organization with over 200 affiliated clubs and over 8,000 members, started by Dr. Michael Cohen, a Seattle periodontist over 20 years ago.
- A comprehensive inter-disciplinary dental study club providing the highest quality programming designed to enhance professional growth and development.
- A unique forum combining didactic and clinical sessions in a small group setting; dedicated to education excellence and higher quality patient care.
- Educational program featuring;
- International and local speakers of the highest repute
- All-day and evening clinical programming including hands-on sessions
- Laboratory support and collaboration
- Staff and inter-disciplinary team training
- Complimentary membership in Levin Dental Business Study Club (DBSC) including staff training and full access to resources (see attached)
- Affordable, fully accredited (AGD and DBC) programming and CEUs
- Programs to become financially independent through personal wealth management and “best-practices” business administration
- Contemporary Education of practical “Monday morning” practice applications
What makes the Mt Baldy Study Club unique?
- Transcends traditional educational programs by incorporating comprehensive treatment planning and problem-solving workshops to complement the programs.
- Includes staff sessions to provide a Team Unification Program, which incorporates training in patient management and education.
- Limited membership promotes individualized learning in a non-threatening informal format, while building personal and professional collegiality.
- Access to international and national speakers in an personal interactive manner rather than the traditional lecture hall format. Robust benefits of the national SSC affiliation.
For questions on how to become a member or sponsor:
Contact the Program Director, David Gilbert, D.D.S., M.S., M.B.A., F.A.C.S.
Program Coordinator, Shauna Smith