What is the Mt. Baldy Study Club?
The Inland Empires’ distinguished individual dental practitioners are committed to achieving comprehensive clinical excellence through inter-disciplinary collaboration and continuing education.
- Celebrating 23 years of consistent excellence in Healthcare Collaboration in the I.E.
- An affiliate of the Seattle Study Club (SSC), a national organization with over 220 affiliated clubs and over 8,000 members, started by Dr. Michael Cohen, a Seattle periodontist about 30 years ago.
- A comprehensive inter-disciplinary dental study club providing the highest quality programming designed to enhance professional growth and development.
- A unique forum combining didactic and clinical sessions in a small group setting; dedicated to education excellence and higher quality patient care.
- An educational program featuring;
- International and local speakers of the highest repute
- All-day and evening clinical programming including hands-on sessions
- Laboratory support and collaboration
- Staff and inter-disciplinary team training
- Affordable, fully accredited (AGD and DBC) programming and CEUs
- Programs to become financially independent through personal wealth management and “best-practices” business administration
- Contemporary Education of practical “Monday morning” practice applications
What makes the Mt Baldy Study Club unique?
- Transcends traditional educational programs by incorporating comprehensive treatment planning and problem-solving workshops to complement the programs.
- Includes staff sessions to provide a Team Unification Program, which incorporates training in patient management and education.
- Limited membership promotes individualized learning in a non-threatening informal format while building personal and professional collegiality.
- Access to international and national speakers in a personal interactive manner rather than the traditional lecture hall format. Robust benefits of the national SSC affiliation.
For questions call (909) 982-8888:
Program Director, David Gilbert, D.D.S., M.S., M.B.A., F.A.C.S.
Program Coordinator, Shauna Smith