A Highly Experienced & Caring Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon passionate about Quality Comprehensive Care
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon Inland Empire
From all of us at Inland Institute – Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery, we welcome you to our practice. What can you expect when you walk through our doors? A team dedicated to “The Ultimate Patient Experience”. A concierge will help you understand your treatment process at every stage, premier technology and a highly skilled surgeon will ensure your best care, a contemporary spa-like environment will soothe you, and most importantly, friendly, caring faces will be at your service.
With over 2 decades of extensive experience in the most complex oral and facial procedures, Dr. Gilbert provides a comprehensive approach to oral and maxillofacial surgery.
With extensive experience in all Oral and Maxillofacial surgical procedures, Dr. Gilbert has been teaching other doctors for the past 18 years. Advanced training and a particular interest in the reconstruction of Oral and Facial deformities have fueled Dr. Gilbert’s passion for dental implant replacement of teeth, jaw reconstruction and orthognathic surgery, facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
What Sets Us Apart:
- A fully accredited AAAHC surgical center (similar to hospital facilities). This exceeds the standards used in traditional oral & Maxillofacial surgery centers by ensuring the highest surgical standards to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Reduced recovery times. Thanks to our ongoing investments in technology and best practices, we are able to give our patients a quicker, more comfortable recovery.
- Dr. Gilbert is the first choice of other doctors to treat their families and loved ones.
- Board-certified Anesthesiologist for your safety and comfort. Most other oral & Maxillofacial surgeons may not have an anesthesiologist on staff.
- A highly experienced, caring and well-trained staff.
Inland Institute Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery was built on a passionate commitment to patient care by its founder, Dr. David Gilbert. To experience true excellence in Oral and Facial surgery, call with questions or to make an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!
Your safety, comfort, smile, and the way you look is our #1 Priority!
Experience a new level of Oral & Facial Cosmetic Surgery coupled with exceptional service and personalized care.
- Call Inland Institute - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Phone Number 909-982-8888 with any questions.
- Book Appointment!
Doctors referring patients for oral surgery services, please complete our secure online doctor referral form.
Dental Implants in Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Claremont, & Glendora
Dental Implants are the most predictable and natural form of tooth replacement. Dental implants are changing the way people live. They are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth which look, feel and function like natural teeth. Dr. Gilbert has almost 20 years of experience in dental implant surgery.
Call Dr. Gilbert’s Inland Empire Oral and Maxilliofacial Surgery office to schedule an appointment to see if you are a candidate for dental implants.
Wisdom Teeth Removal in Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Claremont, & Glendora
Wisdom teeth are the last teeth to erupt within the mouth. When they align properly and gum tissue is healthy, wisdom teeth do not have to be removed. Unfortunately, this does not generally happen. The extraction of wisdom teeth is necessary when they are prevented from properly erupting within the mouth. The lack of room for wisdom teeth can lead to significant problems.
The average mouth is made to hold only 28 teeth. It can be painful when 32 teeth try to fit in a mouth that holds only 28 teeth. These four other teeth are your Third Molars, also known as “wisdom teeth.”
To learn more about wisdom teeth: