Innocent Habits That Cause Wrinkles
We all know that smoking, sun exposure and aging can cause wrinkles, but did you know that using a straw every day can also? Here, we bring you some seemingly innocent habits that may contribute to wrinkles down the road. While you may not want to give up these activities entirely, it is good food for thought if you are interested in minimizing wrinkles later on in life!
- Stressing out: Expressions are wonderful. But using the same ones over time will cause wrinkles. While that may be fine when talking about smile lines; you may want to let go of things in your life that cause you to frown or furrow your brows.
- Stretching your skin while applying makeup: Resist the urge to tug on your skin during your morning routine. Instead, use products that glide easily.
- Sipping thru a straw: Any repetitive movement can cause wrinkles. If you have a daily straw sipping habit, over time you may start to notice fine lines and wrinkles around the lips.
- Squinting: Wearing sunglasses protects the delicate skin around your eyes from the sun, and it also keeps you from squinting, which is the main cause of crow’s feet!
- Excessive face scrubbing: Be gentle with your face. Chemicals plus rough scrubbing is a recipe for lines and wrinkles later in life.
- Side or belly sleeping: If your face is in contact with your pillow throughout the night, your skin is being pulled and stretched while you sleep, resulting in wrinkles. Sleep on your back instead.
And for the wrinkles that you have already collected, we offer a variety of procedures to help you turn back the hands of time! Give us a call to find out more!
Comments are closed.