Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Extensive knowledge and training make up the foundation upon which Dr. Gilbert approaches cosmetic surgery of the face. Cosmetic facial surgery may augment or rejuvenate aspects of the face to provide attractive aesthetics through harmony, symmetry, and proportion. Dr. Gilbert is a Board Certified Cosmetic Facial Surgeon with over 20 years of experience. His cosmetic surgery practice is focused entirely on the face. Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on the face, mouth and jaws.
Facial Cosmetic Surgery: What to Know
- The face has numerous layers of anatomy (bone, teeth, muscle, nerves, blood vessels, glands, fascia, skin). Dr. Gilbert is an expert in addressing all of these components of facial anatomy.
- Aesthetic outcomes can be achieved through non-surgical and minimally invasive approaches. We explore all optimal modalities (including non-invasive options) to ensure that you receive the best care possible.
- Facial aesthetics should also appear natural. Our philosophy is centered on providing a “natural” attractive appearance that does not appear surgically created.
- Our doctors remain on the cutting edge of technology and techniques to ensure we provide patients with optimal care and treatment options.
Call Inland Institute - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Phone Number 909-982-8888 to schedule your facial surgery consultation. During that time, Dr. Gilbert and staff will outline the best treatment options and provide you with cost estimates.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Chemical Peels
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Facial Liposuction
- Ear Surgery
- Skin & Soft Tissue Grafting
- Facial Implants
- Injectable Facial Fillers
- Framing the Smile – Lip Enhancement
Feel free to give us a call at Inland Institute - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Phone Number 909-982-8888 if you want to know more about facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in the Upland, CA area.